Today I am back with another beauty post for you guys, and it’s all courtesy of my obsession with Amazon. The fact that you can get anything you want from there is just perfect. I shop on amazon for almost everything from beauty, hair accessories, kitchen gadgets you name it. Let’s talk about skincare for a minute, nowadays the beauty industry is on blast and with all the products coming out, it becomes very tempting to want to try them out but then comes the issue of the cost and just makes you wonder how a small jar could cost that much. So today I am writing this post for you skincare lovers to show you affordable skincare products on Amazon.
1. Hyaluronic acid serum- We all know the benefits of hyaluronic acid for our skin’s hydration and elasticity. This serum helps with fine wrinkles and is an antioxidant protector and collagen builder. I have used this for a while now and I am really impressed I wake up with smooth supple skin. A really good affordable serum.
2. Rose water spray- Who doesn’t love the smell of roses, well this spray is just that and I adore it. I use it as a toner in the morning to wake up my face and hasn’t disappointed my skin yet. Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties that helps in reducing redness, acne and even eczema. Do give rose water a try and I am sure you will love it too.
3. Cocoa butter skin therapy oil- I have used this oil for so long and doesn’t seem to want to finish and I love it for that, instead of having a separate eye cream, I use this for my under eye and works pretty well. You can also use it as a face oil if you have really dry skin. It has retinol and vitamin C which helps with skin texture and brightening plus it’s affordable and lasts really long.
4. Blackhead remover- You know those pesky blackheads that decide to show up unnecessarily, well this will be your best friend. I found it and couldn’t wait to see if it works and it has helped my skin and makes me remember not to pop any blackheads with my fingers but to use the right tool for specific areas on my skin. If you haven’t tried this, you’re missing out, the only advice I have is to use it when your skin is steamed or just from the shower to loosen the blackheads a bit and makes it easier for extraction.
5. Aztec Indian healing clay mask- If you still haven’t heard about this, where have you been? This is the best clay mask I have ever used and I am on my third tub now. I have not changed it at all because it works and really leaves your skin feeling super clean and smooth, just remember to moisturise right after because it is drying, you can mix it with apple cider vinegar but if your skin is too sensitive water will do just fine.
6. St.Ives blemish control Apricot scrub- If you read my skincare routine, I talked about this scrub and how it helps at keeping blemishes at bay. What I love about this is that it’s gentle enough and doesn’t feel like your ripping a layer of your skin off. If you haven’t given this one a try, please do and you won’t be disappointed.
7. Dr. Bronners pure castille soap- This is my ride or die product and can’t get enough of it. I use the tea tree one for my face and also the organic baby-mild castille one. I love how it’s multi-purpose and it’s an all in one product which saves you some money if you think about it. From washing your face, body, hair, clothes, floors you name it this soap will do just that so grab yourself one real quick and it’s very affordable.
8. Garnier skinactive moisture bomb tissue mask- This is a super-hydrating mask that I love and I always keep using it. There is a green tea one, chamomile and the pomegranate and I’ve used them all. When your skin needs some love and is feeling dehydrated then this will fix that for you.
9. Sandalwood powder- I am not sure why people haven’t discovered this powder yet and how great it is for your skin. It also has anti-inflammatory properties to help with acne, breakouts and even rashes. All you have to do is mix it with rose water and apply it as a mask wait for it to dry wash and moisturise, I use it once a week and it’s great.
10. Neutrogena hydro boost water gel- This water gel leaves your skin feeling smooth, hydrated and supple all day. I usually use this in my night time routine for extra hydration and my skin reaps all the benefits. As you can tell by now, our skin needs hydration from time to time and this gel does just that, so give it a go and I am sure you will be impressed.
11. Dickinson’s witch hazel pore perfecting toner- This is a natural skincare product with witch hazel which I have always used. It not only cleanses your skin but also helps in reducing pore size, removes traces of makeup. I use it in my night time routine and always leaves my skin all clean and refreshed.
12. St.Ives timeless collagen elastin facial moisturiser- For the amount you get with this, it really is worth getting it and it’s not just about price but this moisturiser really works to help with your skin’s elasticity, reduces wrinkles and fine lines. I use it in my night time routine because I need to start thinking about fine lines so any cream that is going to help with that, I am going to try it and this really does work even my husband uses it and loves it, so do try it out and see for yourself.
There you go guys, affordable skincare products all found on Amazon. I have used all these products and still continue to use them. You might notice I didn’t include a day cream or light moisturiser, well that’s because I still need to find the right one for my sensitive skin. Do tell me in the comments if you’ve ever tried any of these, also which are your favourite skincare products?