I hope that you all had a great weekend and are ready for this week. Today was one of those days where I woke up all confused and a bit down which is not a good feeling at all. After minutes of trying out positive thinking which didn’t work by the way, I decided to destruct myself and just go ahead and clean my makeup brushes which I had been ignoring for some time now. Don’t you just love having clean makeup brushes until you need to clean them all over again then wonder why you torture yourself, it’s all for the love of makeup people. I have tried many ways of cleaning my brushes until I found an easy way. This is how to easily clean your makeup brushes.
You will need two things, vinegar and washing up liquid(I use dish soap)
- Now that you have that, put some vinegar, water and your washing up liquid in a glass or jar and mix them up.
- Then take your brushes and dip them in move them around to get the cleaning started.
- After five minutes, your water will look quite disgusting depending on how dirty your brushes were, you can go ahead and rinse them under running water,by brushing them on your palm.
- I had to repeat mine because my brushes were extra dirty, I left them in the mixture for another ten minutes, then rinsed them under running water and then dried them on a towel.
- After all the water is dried off, leave them to dry on a towel placing them upright, I don’t have any gadgets for that I just make them lean on something.
- Now all you have to do is wait for them to completely dry and slather on your foundation once again.
I hope this will be able to help anyone who has to take an afternoon off just to clean out all the brushes they have but just remember that the dirtier the brushes, the longer they will have to stay in the mixture. Check out my top beauty products here and all about my skin disasters here. If you have any questions or get to try out this easy tip, do let me know how it went in the comments below.