I hope you’re all having a great day so far, today I’m coming on here with another scrumptious recipe for all you food lovers out there. I don’t even know why I removed this recipe from my menu but no problem because it’s back now. Who doesn’t love burgers, I know I do so I’m sharing with you my delicious oven baked juicy turkey burgers that will make you want to make them every week and you should, because life is too short not to have a delicious burger, if you missed my twist on a Hawaiian pizza, do check it out.
You will need;
- 450gms minced turkey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Onion finely chopped
- Coriander finally chopped
- 1/2 a teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Olive oil
- 1/2 a teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- In a bowl, put your ground turkey with your onions,coriander, garlic powder, soy sauce, cumin powder and season with salt and pepper and let it chill for the flavours to mingle a bit.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C
- After half an hour, take your meat and form into patties your choice of size, I made five ( rub some olive oil in your hands to make it easier but you can skip this if you don’t want).
- In a baking dish, put your patties and give them some space to avoid overcrowding and place them in the oven.
- Meanwhile prepare your buns, you can either toast them in the oven too or leave them plain.(Your choice)
- After 25 minutes, check your patties and if they are firm to touch, they are ready. Alternatively, you could grill them if you want but I prefer baking to avoid turning them and it’s easier.
- Once they are done, assemble your burger, add your condiments.
- Serve and enjoy.