Can you believe it?
It’s almost that time of the year again and we all know what that means, it’s time to start figuring out when to put up that tree, what will be on your menu, will you be hosting or attending and when you should start doing your gift shopping. Usually, I try dropping hints here and there and hope for the best which has never really worked out and will be changing my strategy this year, but if you run out of time and have no idea what you could get for the special woman/women in your life, here is a great list on some holiday gift guide ideas for her and I hope you like them as much as I do.
So let’s get into it and see what you could you get her?
- For the cocktail lover, this lovely copper Parisian cocktail shaker with recipe guide & accessories would definitely make her happy and grateful.
- This modern marble luxury candlestick is sure to add some glam into any home and candles being able to make one’s home cosy, this will totally make it stylish at the same time.
- Be it for relaxing, walking or a workout, who doesn’t want a set of beautiful wireless headphones? I know I do. They come in a three other colours and will ultimately be a great gift.
- For the ultra stylish and lover of handbags, this Givenchy Antigona case in black is the classic bag and the ultimate accessory.
- For a simple yet chic accessory that will go well with any outfit is this Daniel Wellington analogue quartz watch which is simply beautiful.
- Next come this Yves Saint Laurent luxurious mascara Christmas coffret, which will be perfect for creating a glam holiday look any time.
- For a the love of scents, this Jean Paul Gautier scandal perfume is really one to get, the smell is to die for and very pleasant.
- For that clear complexion, you can’t go wrong with the the Foreo Luna play facial cleanser brush which is ultra portable and waterproof.
- This next gift will surely add a statement to any outfit and it’s the Ray-ban Sonnenbrille folding wayfarer, which are a really beautiful pair to own.
- Tea or coffee this there’s too much tea in my Prosecco mug will put a smile on her face and will be appreciated.
- This Moments Silver bangle with Rose Pandora clasp is simply gorgeous and would be just perfect.
- Lastly, this Kenwood standmixer in cream will make her enjoy every dessert she whips up.
So there you go,
I hope you do get to check them out and see which can be the right fit for anyone in your life. Be on the look out for my gift ideas for him which will be coming soon and if you haven’t subscribed yet, you can easily do it below. Till next time lovely people and before you leave, which gift idea would you pick for yourself if you were to choose?