So, last week I gave you a recipe for my easy pizza dough and I hope that you got to try it. Today I am back to finish up the whole meal by giving you a recipe on how that pizza dough made it to the finishing line. My normal ham and cheese pizza was just not cutting it for me and so I decided to change it a teeny bit by making a Hawaiian pizza, only this time I added some extra stuff to give it a twist and try to be more creative. This is my twist on a Hawaiian pizza, here is my easy pizza dough recipe in case you missed it.
- Marinara sauce
- Pizza dough
- Sweet corn
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/400°F
- Take your pizza dough and either stretch it or roll it out, any you prefer and put it on your pan.
- Marinara sauce comes next, slather it on the pizza dough evenly and get ready for some cheese.
- Take some cheddar cheese and sprinkle on the marinara sauce evenly.(I use sharp cheddar to cut down the sweetness of the other toppings)
- Here is where you can choose to be rustic or a bit meticulous, take your ham and either tear it up or slice to bite-sized pieces it’s homemade pizza after all, your choice.
- Next take your sweet corn and scatter them on top of the ham evenly for each bite to have some corn.
- Now comes the pineapple, you can use chopped canned pineapples or slice up a fresh one yourself then put them after the corn.
TIP: You can also add some slices of onions cut up in wedges to add a bit more flavour. Trust me it works.
- Lastly, put your ground black pepper then into the oven it goes, now you can start getting excited.
- After around 20 minutes, and the cheese has melted and sides have slightly browned, it’s ready to come out.
- Slice and enjoy.
Note: Make sure to adjust your oven accordingly, I used the bottom setting first then changed it to up and down after a few minutes. I used homemade marinara sauce but a good store-bought one also works great in this recipe. Also the amount of cheese totally depends on how cheesy you want your pizza to be I used 300gms.
I hope you do get to try this out and tell me whether you liked it. If you have any questions about this recipe or have any more pizza topping ideas, do share and tell me in the comments below.